This Agreement was last modified on June 5, 2020.
Positive Pricing(“the Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the website https://www.positivepricing.com/.
We may change or add to this privacy notice, so we encourage you to come back and read it periodically. Positive Pricing is the data controller that resides in Suite 1, 128 Jolimont Road, East Melbourne VIC Australia 3002.
This privacy notice governs our website. Positive Pricing informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. This privacy notice only covers information collected through this site and via direct communications between you and Positive Pricing. It does not cover any information collected at any other website, application or other communication methods, for example when you call us, write to us, or in any other manner.
We respect your right to privacy and your privacy is very important to us.
DATA WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Job title, profession
- Company name.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our products and services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
- Understand and improve our products. We may perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased or that you opted in to receive. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated by this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Positive Pricing will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- Positive Pricing will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
CHOICES AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
We aim to take reasonable steps so you may correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, you may opt-out at any time. If you opt out of a promotional e-mail, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about this privacy notice or about the products or services you may have purchased.Your rights under certain circumstances. To initiate any of these actions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
TRANSFER OF DATA
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data of any sort. This may include social security or national identification numbers, information related to the racial or ethnic origin, and/ or professional membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
We may change this policy periodically. If we do, we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com